Most people will think I'm transgender by saying that. "I always come out looking like a bitch." The same way I have any, and every time anyone has bullied me, picked on me, discriminated me and judged me. I always came out looking bad.
Suicide is liberation, to me. I want to say it as I'm gritting my fuckin teeth, breaking the razor blade as I slice my fuckin wrist open.
I hate people, I hate society, and I fucking hate culture. You will have stigma for me, and it will make you stink in my eyes. I will have no compassion for you when AI not only takes your job, but when YOU end. Fuck YOUR world.
Jesus Christ is the training of how to succumb. If I can't endure my fucking circumstances, I better pray to fucking god.
I want to take consequence in the palm of my hand and fucking Squeeze.
No comments:
Post a Comment