29.7.26

Condemned from Birth

I didn't start this. I seize up around people because of the trauma human beings have caused me. 
I'm not a conventional person, and I am disgusted by socially conformed people. From the age of four years old, my experiences weren't normal. I started thinking I was an animal. Then the incessant bullying started. My entire life, people have targeted me with discrimination and ridiculed me. 
I am not an educated man, but I was bullied out of school, and they got pretty nasty. I have never trusted people, at all since. 
Especially after they tried to bully me out of life by provoking a suicide attempt. How could I forget the desperation I felt.
I feel like I have been condemned, yet I have reverence for my god. 
Life is beautiful, society isn't 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Condemned from Birth

I didn't start this. I seize up around people because of the trauma human beings have caused me.  I'm not a conventional person, and...